Hop aboard the Hot Springs Cove Tour to experience these natural pools, fed by ethereal geothermal waterfalls. Take in a scenic 30-nautical-mile boat ride where you’ll see beautiful coastal wildlife, and wander through a majestic old-growth forest on the way to these enchanting hot springs.
Carl, June 2018
“The Hot Springs Tour was amazing. Our guide Ike was great and very knowledgeable. So much wildlife on the way to the Hot Springs. We even saw a whale on the way back. Would definitely recommend!”
We invest in your experience which means we have brand new vessels. Our spacious 16 seat boats ensure you are not fighting the crowds to take in the coastal of the views. We guarantee a stress-free and intimate experience making your trip unforgettable.
We have both uncovered and covered options. So, you don’t need to worry if the weather is a little wet.
The Black Fish
The whales don’t mind it when it is a little wet outside and neither do our boats. If you prefer, you can enjoy the trip in our covered boat.
- *Fees: Salmon Enhancement $2.50 per person + Fuel surcharge $5.50 per person + Park Fee $4.00 per person
Daily Winter Schedule (Oct - March)
Hot Springs Cove FAQ
- Warm clothes (layers are best)
- Bathing suite / towel
- Lunch (snacks provided)
- 1-hour boat ride to get to destination.
- 30-45-minute boardwalk into the hot springs (depending on pace).
- 2-hour Soak in hot springs/Enjoy the view from the point of hot springs Cove.
- 30-45-minute boardwalk back to the dock for pick up.
- 1-hour boat ride back to the dock.