Guests may bring dogs only and will be charged a $40.00 per stay accommodation fee.
- A maximum of two dogs per room is permitted.
- Dogs must never be left unattended in the room.
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- Dog bowls, beds, towels and biscuits are provided upon request.
With the exception of guide dogs, no pets are allowed in the food and beverage outlets due to health regulations.
A deposit of the first night’s room and tax is processed at the time of booking. We require photo identification and a valid credit card at check in.
A deposit of the first night’s room and tax is processed at the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable if the reservation is cancelled within 7 days of their arrival. Cancelations with more than 7 days’ notice are subject to a $20 (plus tax) service fee.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.